VideoSub iOS App enables you to insert subtitles into your videos. With its simple & user friendly interface, adding subtitles to your videos will be effortless.
VideoSub iOS App comes with the following features:
* Choose more than 200 iOS fonts for your video subtitle text.
* Select any colour for your video subtitle text via the simple RGB color selector.
* Select any colour for your video subtitle background text via the simple RGB colour selector or simply choose transparent colour.
* Choose the font size of your video subtitle text based on your video resolution.
* Select the position of your video subtitle against your video screen, whether to be at the top, middle or at the bottom.
* Easy drag & insert feature so you can just drag the selector to the required timeframe to insert the video subtitle.
* Video subtitles added will be auto arranged based on the selected time to appear in the video.
* Preview subtitles before saving to the video. This will be presented in timeline format so you can easily review & delete any unwanted subtitles.
* Video with subtitles will be saved with your selected filename in the App directory. From here you can preview, rename or delete the produced video with subtitles.
* When in video preview mode, you can save your video with the subtitles to your device photo library. You can also export the videos via email, message, facebook or any other installed App that have video support such as Dropbox, HEX Editor, etc.
* Share you videos with subtitle directly with others via AirDrop feature.
1. Free version will allow you to use only your first 3 videos in your photo library. Please upgrade to the full version in order to unlock all of your videos.
2. Free version will only allow you to add 2 subtitles in your video in a session. Please upgrade to the full version in order to insert unlimited number of subtitles in your videos.
3. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments, suggestion or bug reports. We appreciate your response & rating in the App Store to show your support.
4. Please contact us directly for any technical issues or difficulties rather than writing it in comments section in the App Store as we have no way to respond to the comments made there.