Soheh Al Bukhari
Soheh Al Bukhari iOS App aims to close the gap between the English and Arabic versions of the Hadith out there where we can read the English translation of the Hadith & easily refer it to the original Arabic text that contains the correct wording of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. which also includes the complete chain of narrators.
Please support us by downloading our other paid Apps so we can keep this App free for everyone. Kindly visit http://push.my/apps for list of Apps. Jazakumullahu khayran.
Soheh Al Bukhari iOS App features include:
1. Collections of Hadith by Imam Bukhari in English with Arabic reference.
2. Arabic reference contains complete chain of narrators.
3. More than 7000 Hadith collections under specific list of Kitabs (books) segregated under different topics.
4. Fast keyword search function which can be used for English as well as Arabic text.
5. Create your own notes on each Hadith.
6. Bookmark your favorite Hadith for quick reference later.
7. Create & manage your own category & select Hadith to be in your customized category.
8. Share Hadith via Email within this App.
9. Share Hadith via Facebook within this App. This feature will construct a nicely built image with the Hadith & posted to your wall as a photo.
10. Share Hadith via printing to any compatible Air Print printer within this App.
11. “How To” guides included for reference.
These Hadith collections are compiled and filtered from various resources to ensure correctness and authenticity of each Hadith. Due to a large number of book releases of Hadith in English and Arabic and inconsistency of numbering between those versions, this App aims to close the gap between the English and the original Arabic version of the Hadith where we can now easily refer to the original Arabic text that contains the correct wording of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and in addition includes the complete chain of narrators.
However, it is best to crosscheck the Hadith with other resources to ensure its originality and at the same time gain clarity of the meanings and messages that are conveyed as well as referring to the right Islamic scholar for elaborations, as these are the Sunnah (actions, sayings, guidelines) of the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. that one should not misinterpret or misjudge by which may eventually contribute to fitnah on Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. * (Abdullah bin Amr bin Al As reported – Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. said, “Convey from me even an Ayah of the Qur’an; relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that; but he who deliberately forges a lie against me, let him have his abode in the Hell.” [Soheh Bukhari])
May Allah rewards those who contributed to all the original works and grant them the highest place in paradise. May Allah guide us all to the right path and save us from hell fire.